For March I am going to try to redesign both www.brentswisher.com and www.thewebcounts.com, as well as update my profile on all of my social media accounts. Just one of those things that has needed to been done for a while that I keep putting off, so I thought I would make a challenge out of it. I also thing that one of the reasons I haven’t been posting as much as I used to is that the site has become a little dated and I just don’t care to look at it as much. Hopefully a redesign will get back on the blogging bandwagon a little more frequently.
Well it took a late night on the 31st and a few fixes after the fact, but I updated both brentswisher.com and www.thewebcounts.com this month. I also went through and updated my linkedIn/twitter/facebook info. The new redesign of this site is the first completely from scratch design I have created as a WordPress template. It was an interesting experience, definitely a different environment. It was also a good php refresher, it had been a longer time than I had realized since I had done any actual coding outside of work.